The following Software information files may be of interest:
- Associated-Adjusted Consensus Deleterious Scheme (AACDS)
- Structural Disruption Score (SDS) of Pharmacogene Variants
- GaDGeT GlobAl Distribution of GEnetic Traits – is a visual platform for exploring the genetic basis of human phenotypic diversity.
NAR doi: doi.org/10.1093/nar/gky415
- TaxADivA TAXonomy Assignment and DIVersity Assessment
- RampDB A web application and database for the exploration and prediction of receptor activity modifying protein interactions
Database doi: doi.org/10.1093/database/bax067
- stringMLST A fast k-mer based MLST tool. Bioinformatics doi: doi.org/10.1093/bioinformatics/btw586
- BroadPeak broad peak calling algorithm for diffuse ChIP-seq datasets
- ChAT – unsupervised algorithm to search combinatorial chromatin signatures.
- ChIP-seq ambiguous tag mapper – a Gibbs sampling algorithm for the mapping of ambiguous ChIP-seq sequence tags. A collaboration with the Lunyak laboratory at the Buck Institute for Age Research.
Bioinformatics 26: 2501-2508 [PubMed] [PDF] [Google Scholar]
- MGIP – a suite of computational tools for the analysis of multi-locus sequence typing (MLST) data. A collaboration with the Meningitis Laboratory at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Nucleic Acids Res 37: W606-W611 [PubMed] [PDF] [Google Scholar]
- Computational Genomics Pipeline – an analytical pipeline for the analysis of prokaryotic genome sequences. Includes genome assembly, gene prediction and fucntional annotation. A collaboration with the Meningitis Laboratory at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Bioinformatics 26: 1819-1826 [PubMed] [PDF] [Google Scholar]
- Neisseria Base – An online comparative genomics browser for Neisseria spp. A collaboration with the Meningitis Laboratory at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Database 2011: bar 035 [PubMed][PDF][Goolge Scholar]
- HaemoBase a Haemophilus haemolyticus genome database. HeaemoBase includes genome and clinical data on five Haemophilus haemolyticus (Hhae) strains and one non-typeable influenzae (NTHi) strain.